Shipping & Handling: Shipping within Toronto,Vaughan & Markham: $7.00
*ISRAEL'S The Judaica Centre® reserves the right to change shipping charges without notice*
Shipping is the charge for telephone and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. Special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Most of our items are shipped from our Warehouse. However, occasionally an item ships from one of our stores which will increase delivery time.
Israel’s Judaica offers different shopping options for delivery within Canada:
1. We ship by Canpar and occasionally Canada Post.
2. In store pick-up - Free. Use our store finder for the closest location.
3. Oversized or overweight items will be subjected to an additional shipping surcharge.
4. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
5. We send emails to update you about your order's progress- shipping dates and tracking numbers
Shipping Times (depending on weather and or other unforseen conditions)
Shipping times might also increase if an item is transferred from one of our stores
Toronto/GTA/Southern Ontario: 2 - 4 business days
North ontario/Out of province: 5 - 7 business days
NWT: Email Us
USA: Approximately 10 - 12 business days. The recipient is responsible for all customs and duties charges
International: Email Us The recipient is responsible for all customs and duties charges levied by their country
Rush Service (extra charges): Email Us
1.IsraelsJudaica.com wishes to bring you the finest Judaica products. Should you receive a defective or incorrect item, you may return it for exchange or store credit. You must report all damages within 24 hours of receiving your order via email or telephone. Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on personalized items such as Kippot and embroidered items. In addition, Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on special orders, sterling silver items, holiday and seasonal items and gift cards. Returns will be credited back to the original tender.
Return Handling Guidelines
When you receive your item, please follow these guidelines:
- Inspect its contents and condition carefullyMaintain all original packaging such as cartons, wrappings, labels, tags and manuals
You can return your item for a credit or exchange by following these steps:
2. Contact Israel’s Judaica for a Return Authorization.
3. When you have received your authorization for a return complete the following steps:
- Include proof of purchase (original bill of sale) and a letter explaining why you are dissatisfied with the item.
- Return items in unused condition, with all original packaging and accessories. (Carton, wrapping, labels, tags, and manuals).
- Properly seal the package and ship it prepaid by regular Ground service. For your protection, make sure to insure the package. Israel’s Judaica will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. Video and computer games, CDs and DVDs, returns will be accepted only on unopened items. In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will gladly exchange it for the identical item.
Return Packages to:
441 Clark Ave. West
Toll Free: 1-877-511-1010